7824?is a?24V Voltage Regulator?that restricts the voltage output to?24V?and draws 24V regulated power supply. The 7824 is the most common, as its regulated 24-volt supply provides a convenient power source for most TTL components.
7824 is a series of 78XX voltage regulators?(as known as?L78xx,?LM78xx,?MC78xx?), the xx is replaced with two digits, indicating the output voltage (for example, the 7805 has a 5-volt output, while the 7812 produces 12?volts).
- Circuits requiring steady 24v supply
- Protection for devices having specific voltage sensitivity
- DIY projects requiring specific voltage from an existing higher/ varying voltage supply
- Fixed 24V voltage regulators
- Thermal overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Output transition SOA protection
- Heatsink is required?*
- Output Type: Fixed
- Output Voltage: 24V dC
- Current Output: up to 1A
- Input Voltage: 27.1 ? 40VDC?
- Quiescent (standby) current: 8mA
- Dropout Voltage (Max): 2 V @ 1A
- Category: Linear Voltage Regulators ? Standard
- Polarity: Positive
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 125?C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Pin Spacing Pitch: 2.54mm
- Hole Diameter: 3.8mm
- Dimensions:?10.4 x 4.6 x 9.15mm