The CH340 Soldered Nano Board R3 Chip with USB Cable chipboard is based on the famous Arduino platform and does all the functions of Uno, but with a smaller footprint.
Nano CH340 Soldered Board R3 Chip with USB cable is vital for your small project where you don’t need much of a pin-outs but the small size is very important to make it look good.
The Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Arduino Nano.
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano R3). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Uno but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
The Nano can be power via the mini-USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
The size of Nano V3.0 with CH340 Chip is only 43 mm x 18 mm; it comes with 6 PWM I/O from the total of 14 digitals I/O, 8 analog inputs, 16Mhz clock speed and 32kB of flash memory.
Note:- CH340 chip might not work directly with some PC/Laptop, you will need some ch340 drivers.
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED.
- 5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable not included).
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
Package Includes :
1 x Nano CH340 Chip Board with USB cable compatible with Arduino (Soldered)
|Analog I/O Pins||8|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|DC Current per I/O Pin (mA)||40|
|Digital I/O Pins||22|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Input Voltage(Recommended)||7-12 V|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Power Consumption (Watt)||1|
|PWM Output Pins||6|
|Shipment Weight||0.012 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 5 × 3 cm|