Eta32mini is a low-cost ATMEL AVR development kit based on ATMEGA32 microcontroller and has the basic interface circuits to the microcontroller, suitable for undergraduate laboratories and beginners.
• Power supply unit.
• ATMEGA32 Microcontroller with reset switch and 16MHz crystal oscillator.
• 4X4 matrix keypad.
• Output unit involves three output LEDs, two output relays, and one output buzzer.
• Multiplexed two digits 7 segments display.
• 2X16 LCD display.
• Variable analog input using a high precise multi-turn resistor.
• Virtual COM port via USB.
• Standard 6 pin header socket ICSP for external programmers.
• All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header.
Download User Manual (Download)