BC337 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC337 bipolar transistor
- Type -?NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage:?45?V
- Collector-Base Voltage:?50?V
- Emitter-Base Voltage:?5?V
- Collector Current:?0.8?A
- Collector Dissipation -?0.625?W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) -?100?to?630
- Transition Frequency -?100?MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range?-55 to 150??C
- Package -?TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC337
The BC337 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the collector, base, and emitter leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
Classification of hFE
The BC337 transistor might have a current gain anywhere between?100?and?630. The gain of the?BC337-16?will be in the range from?100?to?250,?BC337-25?ranges from?160?to?400,?BC337-40?ranges from?250?to?630.
Complementary PNP transistor
The complementary?PNP?transistor to the BC337 is the?BC327.
The SMD versions of the BC337 are available as the?2SC3912?(SOT-23),?2SC3913?(SOT-23),?2SC3914?(SOT-23),?2SC3915(SOT-23),?BC817?(SOT-23),?BC817W?(SOT-323) and?BCX19?(SOT-23).