BC640 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC640 bipolar transistor
- Type -?PNP
- Collector-Emitter Voltage:?-80?V
- Collector-Base Voltage:?-80?V
- Emitter-Base Voltage:?-5?V
- Collector Current:?-0.5?A
- Collector Dissipation -?0.625?W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) -?40?to?160
- Transition Frequency -?150?MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range?-55 to 150??C
- Package -?TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC640
The BC640 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the emitter, collector, and base leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
Complementary NPN transistor
The complementary?NPN?transistor to the BC640 is the?BC639.