No driver IC required | Ultra compact 8 & 10mm diameter | 3V DC rated voltage | RoHS compliant | Operating: -20℃ – +70℃ | Storage: -40℃ – +85℃ | Insulation resistance 10MW(min) | Available with wires or connectors
The 10.0mm diameter motor is actually the smallest motor in the world. It has a longer lifetime with a much higher price, and with a built-in IC driver. It works at DC as the brushed one. The vibration force is 0.55g.
- No driver IC required
- 3V DC-rated voltage
- Ultra-compact 10mm diameter
- Available with wires or connectors
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-3.3VDC
- Starting Voltage: 2.5 max VDC
- Starting Current: 185.0 max
- Rated Current: 80 max
- Rated RPM: 12,000±3,000 RPM
- Rated Voltage: 3.0
- Width: 2.5 mm
- Diameter: 10 mm
1 x BLDC Coin vibration motor ,10 mm Dia.