Desoldering Pump DP-366D with hand
A desoldering pump, colloquially known as a solder sucker, is a manually-operated device which is used to remove solder from a printed circuit board. There are two types: the plunger style and bulb style.
The plunger type has a cylinder with a spring-loaded piston which is pushed down and locks into place. When triggered by pressing a button, the piston springs up, creating suction that sucks the solder off the soldered connection. The bulb type creates suction by squeezing and releasing a rubber bulb.
The pump is applied to a heated solder connection, then operated to suck the solder away.
- 1. Piston with double oil seals: no air leakage guarantee
- 2. Small and portable, easy to operate
- 3. It will help you complete the task quickly and safely
- 4. Anti-rust spring
- 5. Built-in tip for easy replacement
- 6. Quick and easy solder residue clearance
- 7. This is a new ideal desoldering tool for hobbies, kits, radios, or electronic work Specifications:
- Model: DP-366D
- Weight: 88g / 3.1oz
- Dimension: (21 x 2.6)cm / (8.27 x 1.02)inch (L x D)
- Suction Capability: 35cm-hg Package Includes: 1 x Pro’sKit DP-366D Desoldering Pump