R307 is a finger print sensor with TTL UART interface. so The user can store the Module data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. The FP module can directly interface with 3.3 or 5v Microcontroller. A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with PC serial port. R307 Module consists of high-speed DSP processor, high-performance fingerprint alignment algorithm, high-capacity FLASH chips and other hardware and software composition, stable performance, simple structure, with fingerprint entry, image processing, fingerprint matching, search and template storage and other functions.
- Perfect function: independent fingerprint collection, fingerprint registration, fingerprint comparison (1: 1) and fingerprint search (1: N) function.
- Small size: small size, no external DSP chip algorithm, has been integrated, easy to install, less fault.
- Ultra-low power consumption: low power consumption of the product as a whole, suitable for low-power requirements of the occasion.
- Anti-static ability: a strong anti-static ability, anti-static index reached 15KV above.
- Application development is simple: developers can provide control instructions, self-fingerprint application product development, without the need for professional knowledge of fingerprinting.
- Adjustable security level: suitable for different applications, security levels can be set by the user to adjust.
- Finger touch sensing signal output, low effective, sensing circuit standby current is very low, less than 5uA.
fingerprint Interface Description
The R307 module has two interface TTL UART and USB2.0, USB2.0 interface can be connected to the computer; RS232 interface is a TTL level, the default baud rate is 57600 , can be changed, refer to a communication protocol ; can And microcontroller, such as ARM, DSP and other serial devices with a connection, 3.3V 5V microcontroller can be connected directly. Needs to connect the computer level conversion, level conversion note , embodiments such as a MAX232 circuit.
About the module’s power supply
the module board marked with 3.3V – 2 contacts short circuit, you can use DC3.3V .
- Supply voltage: DC 4.2 ~ 6.0V
- Supply current: Working current: 50mA (typical) Peak current: 80mA
- Fingerprint image input time: <0.3 seconds
- Window area: 14×18 mm
- Matching method: Comparison method (1: 1)
- Search method (1: N)
- Characteristic file: 256 bytes
- Template file: 512 bytes
- Storage capacity: 1000 pieces
- Security Level: Five (from low to high: 1,2,3,4,5)
- Fake rate (FAR): <0.001%
- Refusal rate (FRR): <1.0%
- Search time: <1.0 seconds (1: 1000 hours, mean value)
- Host interface: UART USB1.1
- Communication baud rate (UART): (9600xN) bps Where N = 1 ~ 12 (default N = 6, ie 57600bps)
- Working environment: Temperature: -20 ℃ – 40 ℃ Relative humidity: 40% RH-85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment: Temperature: -40 ℃ – 85 ℃ Relative humidity: <85% H (no condensation)