MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard High Quality
An MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Package Includes :
1 x Piece Brand New MB102 Breadboard
|Plastic Parts Material||ABS|
|Shipment Weight||0.175 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||16 × 7 × 2 cm|
For more information contact us in facebook.
For more such product click here.