The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Dual channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
- Good sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
Package Includes :
1 x PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D Audio Amplifier
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2.5 ~ 5.5|
|Max Gain||24 dB.|
|Current Handling Capacity (A)||0.08|
|AmplifierÂ IC||PAM 8403.|
|Load||Can direct drive 4 or 8 ohm small speakers.|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||21 x 18 x 3|
|S/N Ratio (dB)||80|
|Power supply Rejection ratio||-58 dB.|
|Shipment Weight||0.01 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 cm|