This 12V 2A Push Pull Solenoid Electromagnet JF-0862B, 10mm 6N Push Pull type, open frame type, linear motion, plunger spring return, open coil form, DC electron magnet. Solenoids are basically electromagnets: they are made of a big coil of copper wire with an armature (a slug of metal) in the middle/ When the coil is energized, the slug is pulled into the center of the coil. This makes the solenoid able to pull (from one end) or push (from the other).
Used widely in home appliances vending machines, game machine, auto door lock.
- Model: JF-0826B
- Material: metal, electronic parts
- Stroke: 10mm
- Metal frame size: approx. 26 * 25 * 22mm
- Coil size: approx. 19 * 17mm
- Total length: approx. 57mm
- Plunger diameter: approx. 7.4mm
- Cable length: approx. 200mm
- Rated voltage: DC 12V
- Rated current: 2A
- Force: 20N/2Kg/4.4LB
- Open frame style, open coil form, built-in mounting board, DC electronmagnet.
- Stable and reliable.
- Durable in use.
- Used in banking ATM, vending machines, electronic appliances, embroidery machines, intelligent lock, juice bread maker, textile machines, cash register or other automatic control devices.