The red?wire is to connect to the positive pole, the black wire is to connect to negative pole and the yellow/white wire is to connect to the positive pole of that source or another source across which we meant to measure the?voltage. While measuring the supply voltage of another source make sure that the negative pole is joined common. No need to worry even if there is any connection mismatch of the wires, the electric circuit won?t be a boom because it features reverse polarity protection.
To reach the best measurement accuracy, this voltmeter will automatically move the decimal point?s position according to the different measuring voltage.?When it measures the voltage below 10V, it will display two places after the decimal point. When it measures the voltage above 10V, it will display one place after the decimal point.
This?voltmeter?can be used to measure the storage?battery?s?voltage upto?100Volts in motorcycles and cars and also can grasp the storage battery?s status. It also can be used to measure other DC voltage. This voltmeter can operate on versatile 4.5V to 30VDC range is the voltmeter?s maximum operating limited voltage,?please leave enough margin (i.e. do not reach up to last limit which is 30V ) when working, to avoid?voltmeter?s?permanent damage?because of an electrical spark, power supply ripple, or other too high abrupt change of voltage.
Very bight and decent?LED Display?is ready to measure the dc voltages in the range of 0V to 100V.
- Consider 1V voltage drop at voltmeter itself, as we observed it at robulabs while testing this?Voltmeter.
- Product Image may vary in terms of colour 3rd Wire and PCB or PCB-layout as?per the version?update from the manufacturer.
- Red Wire:?Positive of the Power supply
- Black Wire:?Negative of the Power supply and also used as the negative of the measurement voltage source
- Yellow/White/Blue:?Positive of the measurement voltage source.
With this Voltmeter Measurement can be done in two different scenarios observe the connection illustration accordingly:
CASE 1:?If you have only one power source to give Power as well as to measure the voltage?
CASE 2:?If you have to measure the voltage of another source then with a separate?power supply for Voltmeter:
- Very small and lightweight voltmeter module.
- Very handy and easy to use.
- Red LED display.
- Best operates in the working voltage range of 5V to 24V
- Recommended (Robulabs) device Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Matt finish Display glass makes display Digits more Lucid in the daytime.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
Package Includes :
1 x 0.56inch 0-100V Three Wire DC Voltmeter-Red