This is a Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA (USB A to B) 4.5 feet you can use it to connect “Arduino Uno”, “Arduino Mega 2560″ or any board with the USB female A port of your computer. The cable length is approximately 150cm. Cable color and shape may vary slightly from an image as our stock rotates.
This is a standard-issue USB 2.0 cable. the kind that’s usually used for printers, Arduino, etc. Compatible with most SFE designed USB boards as well as USB Arduino boards like the Uno.
It is very important to understand the cheap USB cables or faulty USB cables may harm your Printers and cause errors again and again while printing important data. For the error-free and long life of your printers, you must use high-quality USB A to B printer cables. We are selling a highly robust and high-quality USB 2.0 Printer cable at a reasonable price.
Connect your USB printer, scanner and more to your computer. Transmits data at high speeds with the error-free, high-performance transmission.
- High quality molded connectors for tight fit
- Supports High Speed 480Mbps, Full Speed 12Mbps & Low Speed 1.5Mbps
- USB A Male to USB?B Male USB Extension Cable
- USB 2.0 Interface, compatible with USB 1.1
- USB Type: Type-A to Type-B
- Weight: 80 gm.
- Length: 4.5 feet (137.16 cm)
- Gold Plated Connector
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.