This is MCP2515 CAN Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI 51 Single Chip Program Routine Arduino with this module, you will find easy to control any CAN Bus device by SPI interface with your MCU, such as Arduino UNO and Compatible with Arduino based micro-controller projects.
- VCC 5V power input pin
- GND power ground pin
- CS SPI SLAVE select pin (Active Pin)
- SO SPI master output slave input pin
- SCLK SPI clock pin
- INT MCP2515 interrupt pin
- J1 120R resistor terminal selection
- J2 CANH, CANL KF301-2P block output
- J3 CANH, CANL pin output
Schematic of MCP2515 CAN Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI 51
- Support CAN V2.0B technical standard, communication rate 1Mb / S.
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field.
- Use High-speed CAN transceiver TJA1050
- SPI control for expanding Multi CAN bus interface
- Use serial port could view the communication data
- With the independent key, LED indicator, Power indicator
- With power pin
- Standard frames, extended frames, and remote frames.
- Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission, prevent signal radiation
- Positioning screw hole center spacing 23 mm x 38 mm
- The working current: typical 5mA, standby current 1 microamp. Except for the power indicator.
Package Includes :
1x MCP2515 CAN Bus Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI Protocol 51 Single Chip Micro-controller Program Routine.
|Input Supply voltage (V)||5|
|Working current (mA)||5|
|Communication Rate (Mbps)||1|
|Crystal oscillator (MHz)||8|
|Terminal Resistance (Ω)||120|
|Shipment Weight||0.012 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 cm|