The TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module – Micro B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module has onboard Micro USB interface. With Micro-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN /IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small size and lightweight.
Manufactured under fully machinery processing. Each module is tested OK before shipment from Micro ohm so it has high reliability for the best performance. In conclusion, it is special design for a single lithium battery charging.
TP4056 Other features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pin to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
- This breakout board does not have overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
Modules are available in both TP 4056/TC 4056 and will be shipped randomly.
We have 2 more such charging boards employing same TP4056 chip which are available at Micro ohm and they are different according to the onboard USB port and current protection they provide,
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
|Shipment Weight||0.09 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 cm|